StakeWise is one of the longest-running liquid staking protocols. Since launching in March 2021, StakeWise has helped thousands of users stake $100+ million in Ether and has consistently provided the highest staking returns due to its unique architecture.
StakeWise is currently undergoing a major protocol upgrade. Due to launch in Q2 2023, StakeWise V3 will introduce a brand-new model for liquid staking that will give users full control of their staking solution, allowing them to liquid stake on their own terms. For example:
- StakeWise V3 will introduce a new liquid staking token, osETH. With in-built slashing protection, it will be one of the safest liquid staking tokens on the market.
- Solo stakers will be able to access a liquid staking token whilst staking on their own nodes.
- Stakers will be able to choose their preferred node operators from an open marketplace, allowing them to create a bespoke staking solution that best suits their needs.
- White-label liquid staking – any node operator or DApp can launch its own liquid staking solution by leveraging the V3 architecture.
- The ability to create segregated staking pools will allow regulated capital (institutional and retail) to liquid stake in a highly-regulatory compliant environment.
Want to add more information or edit this page? Submit this FORM.
Ethereum Proof Of Stake Pool and Solo Staking
Explore the world of DeFi together with StakeWise!We mint Deposit Tokens and Reward Tokens for every ETH you deposit & earn. Use them to store, exchange and transfer your deposit & rewards in just about any protocol and wallet that supports ERC-20.
This is a LIVE document, continuously updated by the protocol teams, communities and contributors. Note that the information in this Notion board might need to be updated or corrected. The contributors are not liable for incorrect or incomplete information within this Notion board.