FIS is the native utility token of StaFi protocol, a decentralized finance platform that focuses on liquid staking derivatives. As the primary token of the StaFi ecosystem, FIS plays a crucial role in governing the network, providing staking rewards, and facilitating transactions within the platform.
One of the primary use cases of FIS is for staking on the StaFi network. FIS holders can stake their tokens to participate in network governance and earn staking rewards. The more FIS tokens staked, the greater the voting power and rewards earned. Additionally, FIS is used to pay for transaction fees within the StaFi network.
Another important use case of FIS is its role in network governance. FIS holders can propose and vote on protocol upgrades, changes, and other governance decisions. This ensures that the network evolves in a decentralized manner, and decisions are made based on the consensus of the community.
Overall, FIS is a crucial component of the StaFi ecosystem, providing governance, staking, and transactional functionality to the platform.
- FIS is StaFi native token, users can swap native FIS into ERC20, BEP20, SPL and ICS20 formats with rBridge https://app.stafi.io/rbridge
- Additionally, users can bridge FIS from ERC20 over to Polygon, Arbitrum and Optimism using their respective official bridges
- ERC20:https://etherscan.io/token/0xef3a930e1ffffacd2fc13434ac81bd278b0ecc8d BEP20:https://bscscan.com/address/0xf4bafaeae73a4a7c8b6479970075e91e641fb1fc#tokentxns Polygon:https://polygonscan.com/token/0x7A7B94F18EF6AD056CDa648588181CDA84800f94 SPL:https://solscan.io/token/FG7x94jPcVbtt4pLXWhyr6sU3iWim8JJ2y215X5yowN5
- Governance Token
- Value Capture
- Website: https://stafi.io
- rToken App: https://app.stafi.io
- CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stafi/
- CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/stafi
This is a LIVE document, continuously updated by the protocol teams, communities and contributors. Note that the information in this Notion board might be outdated or wrong. The contributors are not liable for any incorrect or incomplete information within this Notion board.